Get Involved With a Learning Community
The College of Applied Arts prioritizes students' ability to engage with hands-on learning and research. Through the College, the Department of Agricultural Sciences offers several Learning Communities, opportunities for students to work directly with faculty on developing and conducting their own research projects.
|If you're interested in conducting your own research, see our faculty members' research interests and get in touch about undergraduate research opportunities.
WHY CONDUCT YOUR OWN RESEARCH?
UNDERGRADUATE RESEARCH IS A UNIQUE OPPORTUNITY
- Build your resume, set yourself apart
- Work with faculty, strengthen relationships
- Learn more about your subject
- Strengthen written and oral communication, technical skills, and critical thinking
- Grow in confidence and capability